Wednesday, May 5, 2010

fabulous!

those were the words that i remember most from my doctors appointment today! 14 weeks and 5 days, actually lost 1 or 2 pounds from the last time i was there (completely ok), and my blood pressure was 127/83 (even AT the doctors office)!!!

met the third of the four doctors at my practice today, dr. flemming. she was very nice. she went over all the tests i've had done recently and commented "we love seeing these types of results, they're FABULOUS!" i was very proud of grady and i! :) all my blood work came back fine, my 24 hour urine test came back fine, and my NT test came back VERY good. she said i was in the 1 in 10,000 category!! woo hoo!! heard chickadee's heartbeat again and it was in the 150's (forgot the exact number).

unfortunately they weren't able to tell me what the sex of the baby was. i was hoping i might be able to, but not holding my breath. i have orders to get an ultrasound at 18-20 weeks though and you can bet i made it as soon after 18 weeks as possible. so folks...mark your calendars for june 1st. that will be THE day!

what will it be....team BLUE or team PINK?!

2 comments:

  1. YAY for fabulous doctor's appointments! So glad to hear everything is going well. You look fantastic too! Love all the pictures ~ esp that one of you and Tim on Christmas morning ~ so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yahoo for FABOOOOO!! you know how I hate waiting, but guess this little one has mind of its own (wonder where that comes from:!:!:)

    ReplyDelete