Monday, December 6, 2010

cleared!

6 weeks!!! OMG!

so i'm going to have a post about me this time!

this morning i had my 6 week postpartum check-up and everything looked great! YEAH! my incision is healing VERY well and the best part....i'm only 3 pounds, yes i said THREE POUNDS, away from my pre-pregnancy weight!! YAHOO!! so that means i have lost 27 pounds in a little over 6 weeks! even my doctor was impressed and gave me the compliment "most mom's aren't able to get the weight off that quick. good job!" :)

i was convinced i was going to gain some of the weight back over the holidays, yet i actually LOST weight over thanksgiving. craziness! so we'll see how christmas goes. i know there's going to be lots of food and sweets that week!!


4 comments:

  1. That's awesome Katie! You go girl!! I hope I'm as successful as you are....so far I've gained 22 and they said today the baby is 7.5. Let's plan on getting together for a playdate in Jan ~ Owen will be in school, so it would just be the little ones. Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH KATIE! That's incredible :) Gooooo You.

    ReplyDelete