Monday, September 23, 2013

16 weeks


first sightings of a bump!
and i know it's not just me 'letting myself go' since i've lost 4 pounds since i found out i was pregnant!  nothing to worry about, i'm positive i'll gain it back soon.  :)

i'm feeling good so far.  
still no morning sickness (YEAH!). although sometimes my stomach feels a little off, but all i have to do is drink some water and it seems to go away.
and not having an appetite really could be a reason i've lost 4 pounds too.  
feeling exhausted still all day long.  but as my doctor said...since i'm chasing a toddler as well there's only so much 'rest' i can get.  just been trying not to overdue it.
still wearing my normal clothes, although some of them are getting a little snug.
blood pressure seems to be good this time around. probably because i've been maintaining it before i got pregnant!  novel concept.  ;)
only slight craving i have so far is for fruit.  guess it could be worse!




1 comment: