Sunday, November 24, 2013

25 weeks


well, gained another two pounds since last month.  not too shabby! (especially with halloween candy being consumed over the past month!)
the doctor is very happy with how i'm progressing.  crazy to think i'll start going to the doctor every two weeks soon!  how time flies!
the ultrasound doctor hasn't moved my due date, but let's say with recent measurements...i'm not so positive if i'll make it to my due date!
 she's still a little busy body in my tummy though.  especially after that tasty lime/mint sparkling water i'm in love with.  so much that grady has now felt her kick and graham has SEEN her kick in my belly!  i didn't even have to ask graham if he saw her.  he pointed to my belly and was like....was that it!
i'll often times have graham say good morning to the baby and i love you.  i will permanently burn the image into my brain when he was saying good morning to little miss, lifted my shirt a bit, and kissed my belly.  he truly is a sweet sweet little boy.

1 comment: