Sunday, December 22, 2013

29 weeks


so the last visit i had at the doctors i had gained another two pounds.  not bad!  so far, for 29 weeks i've only gained 11 pounds.  much less than i did so far with graham, but still feeling like i have more of a basketball sticking out in front!  

my skin is much tighter around my belly, and yes...i've seen the dreaded first stretch mark.  booo!  but honestly, with how much she's sticking out, it doesn't surprise me.  interestingly enough though, i had stretch marks below my belly button with graham, and with hannah they're on the top of my belly button.  also, this time around my belly button has started to pop, which didn't happen before.  

i'm starting to get tired a little faster, but prepping for the holidays probably isn't helping things.
i still have my weekly saturday morning regular coffee, but during the week i have been addicted to decaf black tea with honey and milk.  
graham will tell you that i have a baby in my tummy and her name is hannah, but still not sure how much he really comprehends it.
she is still a kicker!  when dr. foster was listening to her heartbeat at my last appointment, she decided to kick right under his hand.  took him a little by surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment