Sunday, February 9, 2014

36 weeks


technically full term!  WOAH!  time flew!
my energy has definitely declined drastically.  i power through it though and try to take it easy as much as possible.  grady has been a huge help with picking things up for me or going up and down the stairs for me so i don't have to.
it's getting VERY tight in this here belly!  every little kick, bump, shift or turn is magnified these days. i often will pick up my shirt when she's really active and just watch the show.  it's pretty amazing.
speaking of running out of room, that's made me get out of breath pretty quickly as well.  even just doing a presentation at work sometimes will make me winded.  oi vey!
i think she may have dropped a little as i feel more pressure down low.  i feel like everytime i stand up to do something, i can't sit down until i run to the little girls room!
well and while on that topic, i'm consistently getting up every 2-3 hours at night.  guess i'm just getting myself ready for feedings right!
and i'm shocked...i've only gained 20 pounds this entire time!  which again, scares me to think that all this weight is really little miss!  how big will she be?!
blood pressure was a little high this time at the doctors, but did another test and everything came back fine.  just need to start slowing things down a bit...which is really hard for me!  i mean, i am a hertel!
still craving cereal and of course...ice cream!  but actually recently i've been on a guacamole and pretzal kick too.  it's my go to side with my lunch these days.  

we're getting close here little miss hannah.  we're so excited to meet you VERY soon!
ready to start a new chapter in our lives.

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you Katie and of course Grady and Graham.....…i am always amazed at how fast other women's pregnancies are. It seem like we just heard the exciting news! Take it easy and enjoy the experience! Can't wait to see you in texas

    ReplyDelete