Monday, March 15, 2010

lastest addiction

i thought giving up alcohol would be the hardest part of being pregnant...not so much. i've found that giving up caffiene has been harder for me than anything!! i loved having my big latte mug of "mud" every morning to give me a little boost. these first couple weeks of knowing i'm pregnant have been rough in the morning. it's definitely taken me a little longer to be completely awake.

i figured i would try decaf coffee...yeah, no, doesn't taste the same! so then i figured my only option now was decaf tea. i'm not a huge regular tea fan, and of course all the flavored ones i like have caffiene in them. d'oh! exceeeeeeeept, this one that i found on saturday in good 'ol target!
oh my! with a little splash of milk and a sugar cube....delicious!!! thank you celestial seasonings!!

2 comments:

  1. and how is Grady liking this tea? I only ask because I just know that Grady has supported all of your efforts and is only drinking whatever you are:)!! Grady, I have the perfect tea set for you--just say the word......no, not that one!!!!

    ReplyDelete