Sunday, August 15, 2010

my second family

richmond is definitely my second home, seeing as my second family lives there...sarah g, momma g and poppa g! not only was i thrilled to share this time in my life with meena while in richmond, but also with the gintouts. i love this family so much and am glad that i'm one of their adopted daughters!! i have laughed so hard with each and everyone one of them and have appreciated all the love and support they have given me the past 9 years!!



miss sarah g was also the only reason i passed dr. hirsch's government class....thanks!!! little did i know that her TA sessions would turn into an awesome friendship. i really think we are sisters separated at birth too. i often think back to our many "sex in the city" dvd nights, blizzard runs, bargain shopping, people watching and girl talks. i wouldn't have been able to keep my sanity without her!

great people and great times!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. what great pictures!! "both" of our daughters look fab!! looks like a fun time.... xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. we LOVED having you here too... though it wasn't nearly long enough. my life truly wouldn't be the same without you... so excited to see you again. Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete