Friday, August 27, 2010

single digits

31 weeks...9 more to go! i've hit the single digits of weeks remaining!



and at 31 weeks, here are the stats:

chickadude's heart rate - 130's
belly measurement (fundal height) - 32"
total weight gain so far - 21 lbs

and no need for alarm, but at my last ultrasound the doctor did find that i have more amniotic fluid than normal. with that said, the doctor also noted that with the weight of chickadude (almost 4 lbs) and the size of my belly (which is on track), she was not alarmed and will just have me go in for another ultrasound at 36 weeks to check things out. i'm excited to be able to see our little chickadude one more time before he arrives, and i'll definitely make sure grady can make this one.

one other hiccup i've had my pregnancy is having higher blood pressure at the doctor's office, compared to my regular readings at home. so that we can determine what my actual blood pressure is, and to monitor myself and chickadude, the doctor will have me go to the birthing inn for weekly stress tests starting at 33 weeks until i deliver. i'm not looking forward to spending an hour or so at the birthing inn each week, but looking at the bright side of things, hopefully i'll be able to get to know some of the nurses beforehand. hopefully that will make me feel a little more comfortable when it's go time!

so all in all, i'm still staying positive and enjoying my pregnancy.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Holy smokes- you've grown- and I just saw you. You look SO beautiful! Grow Graham grow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you DO look beautiful!!! can't believe only 9 weeks!! we can't wait to see and hold that little Graham (or big Graham?!?!?!) Stay strong! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie you look amazing! can't wait to see you ON SATURDAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Time flies, looking forward to seeing you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete