Wednesday, September 1, 2010

my new best friend...


yes, that's right.....tums are now my new best friend!!! they live on my nightstand, in my purse and i think they will find another new home in the basement at my desk. oh tums, how i love your speedy heartburn relief!
i never had heartburn before being pregnant, so at first i wasn't quite sure what it would feel like. oh, but now i know! that burning feeling in my throat...not fun! so i pop one or two of these and then i'm good to go. it's almost second nature now to take one not too long after i eat anything and i definitely take at least one before going to bed! i think it was lisa who said i would have a supply of them with me at all times during some point of my pregnancy. she was right!
but if the legend holds true, chickadude is going to have a ton of hair (unlike his dad...sorry hun, i couldn't resist)!

3 comments:

  1. I love it!!!.....and hey, Grady used to have hair, well, he still has hair, just not as much...well,never mind!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. try the tums smoothies. they aren't as chalky. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that what they say? Heartburn = Hair? If so, when it's my turn: Oh, crap!

    ReplyDelete