Friday, July 9, 2010

fruit loops

wow, week 24!! enter the third trimester!! so does this mean my happy pregnancy days are over?! :) i sure hope not.
so i was shocked to read that at week 24, chickadude is the size of a papaya !! those suckers are pretty large and in charge. no wonder i can feel him kicking and punching up a storm lately. i'm even more obsessed with my belly now too since i can see his movements when i look at my belly. i'm going to try and record it somehow. my friend julia had a good idea and said to attach nerf darts to your belly and you can watch them move. anyone have some laying around?!
i think the only negative side effect of pregnancy i've been experiencing lately is hip pain when sleeping. i end up rolling over to my other side several times a night now to ease the pain on the one side. i'm wondering if the pillow i have between my legs isn't thick enough. if anyone has any other suggestions on how to curb the pain i'm all ears!

1 comment:

  1. awwww...hang in there!! try 2 pillows?! as graham grows, the little aches and pains may as well... xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete