Sunday, July 18, 2010

weeds-b-gone

for probably the last month or so i have been lacking in weeding my vegetable and flower gardens. we've either been traveling on the weekend, it rains or it's just too darn hot. and maybe it's me just starting my nesting actions, but i couldn't stand looking at my poor gardens being overtaken by weeds anymore. so this morning i was up at 7:30 to take mojo on a walk, ate breakfast and then by about 9am i was out in the garden. an hour and a half later in the 90 degree heat my gardens were perfect!! not a weed in site! of course, now my back is paying the price. ouch! no pain no gain though right!

and how my "little" pumpkin vine is starting to creep throughout the garden. there are some flowers on it, so i'm hoping to see a sign of fruit soon!!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. it looks beautiful!!! like in a magazine!!! now get grady out there with the spray! (I love Graham's pumpkin vine!)

    ReplyDelete