Saturday, April 17, 2010

doin the bump

this marks the end of my first trimester. i'm officially 12 weeks into my pregnancy. only 28 more weeks to go! it seems like a long time, but i know it's just going to keep flying by. i think compared to other 1st trimesters i've heard about though, i've had it pretty easy. i just hope that my luck carries into the 2nd and 3rd!

i have noticed that i've had a little more energy lately and a slightly more aggressive appetite. i haven't wanted to eat more, it's just when i'm hungry...i'm HUNGRY and need to find food. :) i'm still craving fruit and ice cream and still waking up around 2am every morning. oh, i guess another thing i'm always in the mood for these days are frosted mini wheats. i love them!

one thing i've been trying to work on recently is sleeping on my side. i'm definitely a back sleeper and it's really hard for me to sleep on my side all night. i think i'm going to have to put a pillow behind my back so i don't roll over completely onto my back. if any moms out there have any additional ideas i'm all ears!

well...here it is. the bump at 12 weeks.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Woooooo Hoooooo Katie!! I am happy you continue to feel good, although I'm not so sure about your "cravings"...frosted mini wheats?? ....A very CUTE little bump!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really....Frosted Mini Wheats?!?!? but hey, whatever floats your bump!! :) still lookin' sweet!!

    ReplyDelete