Friday, April 23, 2010

so juicy!

yummy, i love peaches and i love my little chickadee! :)
i learned somthing new today from grana as well as well. i thought i would be able to feel the baby kick on the outside in the weeks to come, but she enlightened me that i'll feel it inside first! guess you can tell i'm a first time mom. ha!
"you know when they say it feels like you have butterflies in your stomach....well it actually feels like that." hmmm, i've said that expression once or twice in my lifetime but never really felt the stress building up in my stomach. of course, now i'm obsessed with sitting still and seeing if i can feel anything in my stomach fluttering. again...you can tell i'm a first time mom!
don't think i've felt anything yet, but will definitely update when i do!

1 comment: